- Completed application which may be downloaded from the school’s website or obtained from our
- Completed visit to school and personal interview.
- Applicant’s acceptance is subject to a personal interview. All applicants must display proper willingness, enthusiasm and work ethic to learn the art of dental assisting.
- Those candidates accepted to the program will receive a Letter of Acceptance to the program.
- Those applicants who apply during the course of class training are given first consideration to be
enrolled into the next 12 week course.
- New 12 week class sessions will begin 4 times per calendar year.
- Paid tuition reserves your spot.